Fish Kitchen's Renovation Done


2010/11/20 The Night before my burfday- went clubbing with friends and classmates

Ive been keeping this blog private for months
Bcause there were sad things happened
and i was too timid to show out my weakness to everyone
I deleted all the sad posts btw
Not to hide it but to forget
Now i wanna let you know more about me?
Also i wanna know myself more
From today onwards
This blog will be very random
Not only Japanese but also English Mandarin and maybe.. Malay?!
And I promise its the 100% true me real me original me

Recently,i passed a university named Aaoyama Gakuin University.
Not the best but not the worst either.
According to them,its rather considered as high ranked university in Japan?
I have no idea.
But i know theres lots of rich guys there.
Haha if nothing happens i will enter Aogaku.
What if something happens??
I might go back Msia... Enter richer school...Be prostitute? LOL

Im kinda free now and i might go search for parttime jobs to do.
Wonder i can take it onot cause Japanese are sooo strict about rules and laws!
well it will be a good exeperience for me i guess..
Its getting colder nowadays
It really feels good turning on the heater and watch Gossip Girls at home =)

Fish

0 fomments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews