7 Fishy Failures in 2011



I really need to write this to move on and be a better person
With this post I can refer back in 31,December 2012 and check whether ive turned better

I m at home now,21:26pm 31st December 2011
Had work 9am-530pm
Is invited to dinings, celebrations ,parties, etc..
But i prefer stay home.
Why?
Its fucking cold out there!!
Maybe not for you. But it is for me =(

I remember when i was in Malaysia
My mother always lye on her comfortable big Q sized bed and watch TV on the New Years Eve
While all her children were busy partying and celebrating
N now i somehow feel what she feels

It is very necessary to have proper ways to relax
Something like this ~

Hehee, My cute and loveliest mother =) !

Ok now i really wanna write seriously
I ve also seriously flashed back all my memories to find out what did i failed to do or should i say what mistakes did i made throughout the whole year..
and i found out it is uncountable..
I cant help
I felt whatever i did was wrong
N i am supposed to do better
anytime,everywhere,everything

1ST FAILURE : I WASTED RM10,000+
I was lost in choosing universities that I should enter
Was uncertain of my future,my interests and also my future prospect
There was not any specific path that i wanted to enter
Therefore, I caused my mama to pay twice entrance fee to 2 different unis
very wasteful
10k can brings me a new nose,new chin , and also a liposuction of hips


2ND FAILURE :DIET
I ve been tell everyone in the world that i wanna diet since FORM 3
when i was 14 years old
I tried many fucking ways but it turns out I gained more weight then losing them
Why isit so? Cuz I cant control my desire to eat whenever I felt lonely,sad, unsastified,stressed
When I was young my leg was so slim! the face still chubby but the size of my body had dramatically CHANGED.
The me now. Sad but need to admit.

Can u spot the super XXL face legs hands stomach?
Lost a lil weight then last year but stil on the 5X lvl.
Hate it.2012.22 years old.
I wanna be slim! Grr. Damn angry of myself.


3rd FAILURE : LAZY and RELUCTANT
Skipped schools sometimes for stupid reasons
Such as
[Its too cold today]
[Nvr do homework scared to face teacher]
[Raining]
[No attendance taken for that specific class]
[Class too boring]
Skipped class not because i had other things to do
Usually just sleep at home like a lazy pig
I hate myself for being like this too
My mother is paying for my school fees but i m just wasting her effort and money
and also her hope towards me !
I m so sorry...

4TH FAILURE : OVER OBSESSED to BEAUTY

I had minimal plactic surgeries on my face last year
the effects are almost gone right now
but i really did feel good
Clothes,shoes, things to make me feel pretty are my only obsessions and things i m really interested in
Spent alot money buying clothes and make ups
If i ever saved all the money perhaps i able to buy a car now
What do u prefer?
Pretty clothes and a nice face
or a car
I m afraid this obsession will not fade
forever n ever
I even plan to do real surgeries to have double eyelids,taller nose etc..
If only i have the money


5th : OWAYS BREAK PROMISES
This is the really sad n 残念thing for me
I really dint mean to
I remember Zen, asked me to club almost 4 or 5 times
everytime i said OK I wanna go but finally there are always lots of excuses from me
I really wanted to go really really really
Same to 朴さん、she had been asking me for outings or clubbings for like 3 months?
everytime i said ok,but finally i will feel lazy n cold hot tired etc.
>,<
The promise of Disneyland with Haruka,Daiki and Yohei too
i really wanted to!!but i just feel i need to be at the best timing and the best me
Fan Fans burfday celebration,Shopping session with Eliz. Lots lots.
I m feeling very guilty now
I promise I will make it out !!
Please allow me to apologize here !! Sowee!!


6TH : MESSY ROOM and MESSY CHARACTER

Before and After
Especially when i am rushing
When I cant figure out what to wear
Or when I am finding a certain piece of clothe of a certain jewelry
My room will turns out like this
And I will tidy it up again
And it turns messy again
it just never ends
So one of the 2012s Objective
Have a Clean room always
I need to start from tomorrow!!

7th FAILURE : X
I still have the 7th, which is the worst part of me
but I m still wondering how should i write about it
It is about my attitude towards love
And towards myself
Writing this might harm my current boyfriend
He is 100% tolerant
100% pampers me and im very grateful that he is beside me all the time
soperhaps I shall keep dis feeling on mine in my deep lil heart or share them with my LAST members in whatsapp =)

Thanks to ASAI for accompanying me all the time
My up and downs
My happines and sadness in 2011

Finally,
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
LETs WELCOME THE NEW 2012 NEW SELF N
EW HOPE NEW DREAM EVERYTHING NEW!!










BYE.With love by the Forever Fatty Fish------------>






0 fomments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews