of 2011 's


1 more day to a whole new year, 2012
I would like to review myself in the past 12 months

My Greatest Events in year 2011
Jan -Found the best activity in the world,Snowboarding
The only activity which satisfies more then SEX haha


March11- Went back to Malaysia because of 311 Tohoku earthquake and Toden radiation leak incident in Japan
I was afraid to go back Malaysia cuz of heartbreaks and i feared that my friends will forget me
But they proved me true friends dont =)


April 13- Had a new boyfriend, named A SAI
If there wasnt the 311 Earthquake, Me n him wouldnt be together
His love is unlimited but mine is very limited lol

May - Went Taiwan during schooldays with my dear LAST members
Had many arguments due to my doh doh lan yeh ness in arranging schedules
But it ended up a happy happy trip ~


Summer- Got to know a bunch of new Japanese friends
I am so touched that they accepted me as a weirdo foreigner
I still meet some of them regularly and seems that they really likes me as who i am!


16th September-Went Taiwan 2nd time in the year during summer break
Cuz my boyfriend said he wanna pamper me more
He wanna bring me to places that i like
He said that i was too tired working so he wanna bring me to places for relaxation
but I found travelling inTaiwan was just pure tiredness lol

20th November -Had a very big burfday celebration on in Shibuya
Played thru the nite till morning
I still misses the burfday on my form 4 days =( where my classmates gave me a surprise
Yeah, that was when i was 16,now i m officially a 21 year old girl

My Accomplishments in 2011

I passed 3 universities in Japan (quite famous ones) muahaha
Keio University - The most famous Private univesity in Japan *with the most rich guys in
Aoyama Gakuin University- Where the most fashionable students study
Waseda University - The most internationally well known private university in Japan perhaps?


I am eligible to get a very very great amount of scholarship from Sato Yo Group
Around RM 5 k per month for 2 years
I really felt thankful and grateful for this mr Sato
I named his as my 再世父母 and i m very touched of their willingness to help foreign students
Thanks to my Japanese teacher for teaching me how to appeal myself in the interview
My business science lecturer for writing me the recommendation letter and checked my application essay
My boyfriend who brought me to search for the interview place .aww.. thanks for everything!


Flea market on December
I tried to sell unwanted things and some 走私 things from Malaysia at Harajukus Sunday Flea Market
And i managed to received around 2.5man which is around RM 1k in one day!!
I was happy not because only of the amount of the money but also my ideas to sell things in Japan really works..
N i really learnt alot, some cheating skills i would say and some ways to tackle customers lol

BUT

FAILURES are always MORE then ACHIEVEMENTS
especially for those loners. people with no confidence,pessimistic like
ME,FISH.
Hurrying to work at the moment and will like to continue my failures in 2011 in the next post !!
BYE.
WITH LOVE by the Forever 21 Fish



2 fomments:

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews