Sisterly Love


1st post of 2012 is about family love which everyone owns~*

I did not celebrate any new years eve party or any new year celebration
went to work for 3 days instead
I had this kind of strange feeling which is
I dun feel like meeting anyone,going anywhere or doing anything at the moment
Maybe i feel i m to ugly or too fat to meet anyone
Just enjoy staying in my room and surf a lil fb ,yahoo auction and chat in fb,drink my chocolate


Anyway,yesterday was a big day of my LAST members
It is called the [Scanning Session]
which is whenever one of us has a new boyfriend
the other members will need to scan the boyfriend to see whether if he is
sincere?
good to the gf?
willing to play with the group?
etc
It sounds like a very serious event but actually i think its just another excuse for us together
ahem not us maybe
[them] at the moment cuz i m still in Japan alone

So they gathered
4 LAST members and 3 bfs of theirs
unfortunately,the scanning session wasnt smooth according to Snailz report
she said there were 3 languages in the session
English *cuz one of the bf cant speak Mandarin nor Cantonese
Mandarin*cuz this is the common language among our group
Cantonese*cuz on of the bfs cant speak Mandarin
very hard to scan lo in such situation

OK then
heres the POINT
the session ended very sudden cuz
Lau Yings SIS was robbed by 2 fucking INDIANs
She picked Lau Ying to the meeting point and she was attacked when she was about to reach home
That caused Lau Ying extremely guilty and lost her mood to continue any entertaining activities *that includes their scanning session*
Lau Ying felt guilty and sorry
while her sister felt guilty too cuz she caused Lau Yings ipod touch robbed by the indians
and shes worried that her lil sister Lau Ying will be lonely without the ipod touch
and the conversation above
was between me n Lao Yings sister....

I started to wonder will my sis care for me if she kena robbed?
cuz my sis is like so selfish and so self centered haha
but even still i believe she will
i love my family members and im happy for my friends for having such good n loving family members
I used to talk to Lau Ying in whatsapp almost everyday everynite
from small lil daily things to big decisions in life
n now , shes gone in our whatsapp group
no more 吵架
no more sharing no make up pics
no more gossiping and discussing of each other s BF
really not used to it and not happy about it
I know i cant help much
hope she can get a new iphone soon and we can have our daily gossips back again
I really cried when i heard how she described her sis told her sorry n all these conversation stuffs
god ,please don torture the good ones
please be fair enough and punish the evil ones
Me n my stupid selfish evil sister lol .I love you.
By FOREVER loving sisters FISH






0 fomments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews