Black + Red = HOT!!


Fish's Black hair vs H&M Red Dress.. I know its hot but I dint get to buy... =(

Seems like a perfect outfit isnt it !
For parties weee^^
There was something..
Something spoiled the dress =(
I covered it..
I think you know what it is?
Lol.
Alright I know.Diet Diet.
My forever mission...

Today i went for job interview as a waitress!
Wow,waitress..
When we talk about waitress in msia, we normally think of?
Laoya,dirty,malays,foreigners...
Some kind of work we usually wont do unless its own family business..
But in Japan,it seems like not that kind of job which ppl look down of wor.
Quite high salary for me wor?

Hmm,the job contents might be hard.
Serve people,smile,clean,wash.wow.
Things that i rarely do.
Seriously i dont know how.
I know the feeling as a customer always dulan the waiter/waitress who was slow or not polite or stupid.
But i never experienced the feeling of waiter hating customers who are just pure hungry waiting to eat.
Its not confirm yet.Need to wait for calls.

I still hope i can get it .
Cause the restaurants environment is really comfortable and high class.
Its not like dirty zap zap restaurant,very clean and very well managed.
I felt that i can kill my time while earning money while gaining experience.
一举三得!!

Hmm,Hmm,what should i do if i failed leh.
Find again??
How should i response if kena diu by the customers or my 店长?
I m afraid my confidence will go extremely low..
Seriously failure is too less in my life.
I mean,urm those thing which i paid effort in usually bring returns.
That makes me very very scared.
Scared that theres 1 day,no matter how hard i tried ,how keen i ve been.
I still need to face failure.
That might ruin the whole me maybe.

But im still looking forward to it !!
Experiences! Money! Communication!
I need it all to be a better person.

p/s: tomorrow is another big day for me too.. a lil nervous and scared.
Good night !!

Fish =O

0 fomments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews