Lets rock it out till 2011 April


Invited by my homestay family to have a look at their christmas decorations ,Kanagawa^^

It was really nice talking to them.
Friendly.
Treated me as queen.
Let me sit bhind the car, poured drinks for me, gave me the biggest slice of cake.
How lucky i was to have such dear good host family.
Their family bonding is strong.
Everyone knows each other well and celebrates holidays occasions together..
Looking at how they live with each other reminds me my own family..
We might not be always together but we will be always there whenever someone needs help..

Today i was tired too.
Presentation discussion and dinner with host family.
Scheduled packed till saturday d..left thursday.. a lil space for myself maybe?
hmmmm...
Was on the phone with a flirty guy during 130am.
I just flirted with him like nothing la...
He was fun.Funny.
He said he chooses.
I said so do I.
Hahaha so eventually he chosen me??
or I chosen him..??
Hmmm...Flirting stimulates female hormones.. or fa qiao hormones shud i say??
Dating makes people feel so pampered...
No wonder girls turn pretty la...
When ppl likes them, or they like some one...

They turn prettier then ever ^^
So do I .

Fish =D

2 fomments:

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews