My Greed


I just dont feel good without any pictures in my posts HAHA

Alright... I m free.
Finished most of the exams,tests, etc..
There's one more test coming up this Sunday.
The Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 1 so called JLPT 1.
Oh well seriously i dont give a damn about it ..
I ve been studying very hard to master Japanese Language.
Wanted to prove my language ability thru these tests..
JLPT 3.. JLPT 2...
But I found out even though i score full marks.
It doesnt mean that i ve perfectly master the language.
It doesnt mean i can speak,use the language as fluent as the Japanese.
The only way i can achieve that is not from passing the test.
That makes me so reluctant to study.
I know I want more then the cerd.

Im free..
So i started to think alot of nonsense...
Recalling back moments in Malaysia seems like a daily activity..
Not intentionally but it seems to happen everyday ..
This 2010 is really fast.
The fastest i ve ever experienced.
My arrival to Japan
My separation with my loved ones
My family problems
My new environment..etc
Most of the memories in my mind are happy.
Sad things happened as well.
but i think it was automatically removed from my brain muahaha.

I m lucky.
I always knew that.
Thanks to my mother who gave me fully financial support and freedom to go for what i want.
She never forced me to go for higher ranked university,to work or to get no1 in class..
She leaves me to decide in almost everything
Her main concern is to see me living healthily,happily and thats it.
Is this so called motherly love?
No demands,only unlimited devotion.
I m happy mum.
Because of your existence I managed to obtain soo much happiness.

But i m still not satisfied haha.
I want a better me, a prettier me ,a wisdom me , a not emotional me,an independent me
Theres still lots things i want to go for.
Too many things i wanna own.
I will try my best to achieve it. I promise myself .

Fish =)


0 fomments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews