Christmas is near =)


Tokyo,Roppongi reminds me of Pavilion KL !!

Its getting colder and colder ..
Temperature range around 5-10degrees perhaps??
But im still not ready for the freezy winter =)

Today i went for a movie again .TRON?
2nd movie watching in Japan .. Haha luckily got it cheap ..
Just 1000yen around rm 37..?
At msia can watch premier? gold class? lol
I dont really give high grades leh !
I dont understand the storyline =D
What user what program what ISO? What is that?? lol.

Then after the movie hanged around Roppongi..
Wow the environment really fascinated me =D
Lights ,illumination they call? Cold wind, Stylish people..
Very comfortable ...
Totally different from the noisy and dangerous(seems dangerous) Shinjuku or Shibuya..
The lights were telling me christmas is near..
Another year is gonna end..
Also the lights gave me a happy mood =)
2011 definitely gonna be a great year !!
I remember i said this last year in my blog and now 1 year passed!

Love myself more nowadays..
Felt prettier and more confident !!
I wanna love myself more and more weeee...
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!

Fish X)

0 fomments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews