Brave Fish vs FujiQ


I love roller coasters ^^

Ytds FujiQ was very fun . Super Duper.
The crowd was not that packed.
We dint have to line up hours for a ride. Wee..~
Similar to my previous Disneyland trip with my Sister.
Less Crowd Max Fun

I almost tried out all types of coaster..
Some rides made my hand and legs flew here and there
(Totally not in the position it was supposed to)
Some rides made me screamed all the way till my saliva dripped out
Some rides made me lose my breath temporarily!
Overall I enjoyed very very much.
Wasnt scared at all..Pure enjoyment !!
I loved the rides..
My favorite one was ドッドンバ
A roller coaster with its speed 172 km/h
I think i cant forget the excitement of the ride of my life Muahaha.
Theres only 1 ride that i missed.
If i tried that basically this themepark means ntg to me ady.Muahahaha.
The whole trip was happy .. Nice partners but a lil coward haha.
1 scared of height 1 scared of ghosts and 1 scared of speed?
It was cold too.Only 2 degrees... My hand and my face were totally freezed.
No feeling at all .
Malaysia is still the same huh.. Warm and wet.. I miss everyone.

My current issue nowadays is the University issue.
Theres 3 universities to choose and i basically eliminated 1.
I wanna enter a university.. Hmm with class.rich and clever people.
Fun and playful perhaps?
Aoyama U and Keio U.
Paid 10k for Aoyama U because the deadline was early.
My mum said dont worry of money.
Go wherever you want..
Study watever you wanna study.
She asked me to buy something worth rm 500 for my christmas present..
I felt so sorry.Because of me, i made her work more,made her enable to enjoy luxurious life..
I m not a good daugther.
My 2011 resolution is.
STUDY HARD dont Dissapoint her.
Plan my money carefully and save money cause my school fee already cause me alot.
I wanna be a good daughter.
^-^
Love my mama to the max.

But i guess i gonna do something that will make her sad next year.
No choice.I really need to .If not i cant live confidently
Anyway i will use my own money =D
I mean.Money i earn myself.
Really hope i can get whatever scholarships.
So that i no need to rely my mother THAT much.

2010 is ending soon.
Which means i m generally 21 next year. Ugh.
Feel so old.Still that playful and childish anyway.
Wish 2011 will be a great year for FISH!!

Fish ^-^


0 fomments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews