Today's Lesson!!


Seriously u know what i need? It's either a perfect life routine everday.Or Photoshop! Both works in order to get rid of my stupid eyebags.

Shein told me he is free nowadays.
He said this 3 days it really snowing heavily over there.
Uni closed and theres nothing for him to do.
hmm,perhaps you can build an igloo or something? seems fun.
He started to think complicated/simple questions.

[Why i came here?]

Lol,you went there cause you wanted to go there la muahaha.
I never ever questioned myself this.
I wont forget how strongly i wanted to come here.
How strongly i wanna mix into this community.
How strongly i wanna throw away my beloved country Malaysia.

However things changes.
I still love Japan.The fashion,the food,the services they provide.
But i seems to realize good sides of Msia as well.
Most of them are food related wee..
Wantan Mee!! My all time favorite..
and my family,friends.... my bandar sunway pjs9, my 2nd home in msia sunway pyramid..

Alright.End of recalling past again.

Today i was real tired.
I was at school till 6-7pm..Helping out my korean friend in her English.
Wow it was super duper tiring.
Not only physically but also mentally.
I wonder why teaching needs such energy?
I need to eat lots of food ,drink lots of water to THINK and TEACH.
Wow,and this continues.. Till next friday I guess?

Well,I m not the only one teaching though.
Got to learn lots of new stuffs..
Today i learnt the mindset regarding sex in the korean society.
They told me they dont do that.
They told me that they werent allowed to even mention that word when they were in high school.
Wow,while my high school was like doing and talking and watching it here and there lol?
I was told that theres no random french kissing in the club .
You will be asked to leave if you were caught.
Hmm hmm..But in Msia or Japan basically you can see people kissing everywhere like no ones business?
So my same aged friends.. .koreans... most of them are pure and innocent.
What a good thing ! To keep it and give it to your future husband.The one you love the most?
But from my opinion,once you broke it you just cant feel how valuable it is anymore.
Sometimes its just something to fulfill your desire.Even if its without love.haha.

Yeah i managed to know koreans highschool life style too.
Basicaly everyday 7am-12am? breakfast lunch and dinner at school? what.
no life at all..
alright i m tired.my eyes cant even open.
i still need to shower before i have a good tight sleep.
Hope i enjoy tomorrows shopping at Shibuya!! My future 2nd home>? lol.

Fish =D





0 fomments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews