I m a volunteer English teacher this week


Autumn/Winter must wear - Fur lol (sorry la mirror dirty)

Had dinner with a japanese.
He said he wanna celebrate my birthday for me?
Its like 2 or 3 weeks late lol.
but nvm la maybe he has the heart.or other intentions?
Anyway i got free teatime,movie and dinner ^^
He brought me to restaurants which are quite relaxing with soft melodies and soft lighting.
And the cinema.
My first movie watching at japan.
Hmm not bad cinema.
Everything including the counter walls those are in white.
Very classy and spacious.
And i found out at japan hor, the lights wont turn on till the end of the movie.
I mean , the real end.After the song the production teams name,everything..
Haha so basically need to sit there and wait la.
I think its somekind of appreciation towards the production team. =)

I was emo? Or i m emo.
haha... People have up and downs.
so do i huh.
Try my best to minimize my emo and maximize my cheerfulness!!

Something keep puzzling me all the time.
I almost think about this everyday.
Basically once after i woke up , and once before i sleep.
Which is

[Should i go to school today/tomorrow?Should i attend classes today/tomorrow?]

well, till today the angel is still winning.
No matter how reluctant i was i still forced myself to school.
I m a good student after all wee !!
But i m not sure about tomorrow.
Well, you see...
Exams are over.
Winter is cold.
The teacher is not fun!
I cant wake up.

Thousand of excuses.Muahahaha.
Be productive Ms.Fish !!!

Its soon winter holidays,and i have no plans on yet.
To cold to have plans.
And christmas.
What should i do for christmas?
Sleep alone at home meh..
So cham wor...

Fish =D

2 fomments:

  1. Haha!
    Your title got nothing to do with your content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol my tittle stated clearly ma. no need more explainations liao MUHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews