Last School Day of 2010


Yes,we call this 忘年会!
Meant to appreciate everyones hard work of year 2010
and also welcoming the new year 2011!

Im so fucking sleepy right now but i cant just go sleep like that.
I wanna write it down so i can easily recall back what happened all the time!
Today is quite a memorable day i can say . Hmm for me only perhaps?
I was damn tired.
As usual.Taught English.

The last school day of 2010.December 10th.
Then i will have 3 weeks of holidays and restarts my school on 5th January.
Wow its 2011!
I just cant believe it!!
My 21st year ? wow...
This year passes super fast like superman.
I still remember every single detail of activities i did before i came.
How i celebrated CNY,gambled,clubbed and partied till April 2010.
Suddenly, Im here like for 8 months already??
Without meeting up with my family and friends??

The japanese has this culture.
Is to choose the 1 kanji to represent the whole year.
The word for Japan 2010 is 暑。
This is bcuz this summer was really hot till 39 degrees as from what i heard and see from news.
Well my way is to just switch on the aircond and u will be a lil fine.
Wasnt that super hot lar?
Or something was wrong with my nerves.

My kanji for year 2010.
I chosed the word 惑。
Because i was puzzled of lots of different issues
Choosing what course to pick up for,uni's,part time job,fashion style.
Too many Ms Fish issues.
Lots of choices to be made,tons of responsible to be carried.

And for the year 2011.
I chose the word 美。
Yes! I wanna turn pretty.
Would not hesitate to use any kind of ways to achieve it.
I should have been doing it earlier.
Not till today.
Of course not only appearance lah,
I will also read more books and absorb more knowledge to improve myself.
I wanna find the real inner美 in myself,and also improve my appearance美!hahaha

I sent out applications to search for part time jobs thru the Internet ytd.
Amazingly, their replies are so damn fast. I sent it on 2am and i got the reply on 10am.
Dont you think this is a very incredible speed if compared to Msia?
Of course there were mails and calls
[I m sorry but we have already enough staffs here] etc..
A lil lil disappointed cause they dont want me.. =(
I m not that bad isnt it.
6 different countries of language that i m good with.muahaha
Not that ugly also right?
However there were 2 calls saying that they are willing to meet me and
would like to see me in person.
Whatever it is I will try my best to get a job as fast a possible
so i can lighten my mama's burden and do something i always wanted to.!
I wanna do that before i return back to Msia
This is a must achieve!!

Tomorrow heading to Shibuya ATOM club to have a crazy night with Paku San.
Weee~~
Good Night !!!

Fish,Zzz






0 fomments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews