Not monday tomorrow...


I like this.

Alright .. a new blog post again..
I think i over ate . but i dint eat that much indeed...just dono y.. my stomach hurts..
and i started to think should i go to school tomorrow?

hmm.. i will go.. i know...
even though i kinda feel like theres a lil meaningless in class.
time for me to use my japanese to communicate !
to work!
to see and talk to more people!
not in that small little classroom anymore..

this 2 days.. sorrow is surrounding me..
i dont know why.. i cant find the value in myself..
the me i wanna be is too hard to achieve.
theres something i really really want.but i really really cant get.
something i really really wanna fix it up.
but no matter how much i fix its still there same or might even worst.

I had a happy day eventually..
Korean food. Purikura pictures. Shopping and Shouting.
Everything seems so good but theres still some sorrow hiding underneath.
Till when ? i can totally let this fucking sorrow of and live my life?

Everyone's moving on.
Everyones's is going further and further.
Happier and happier.
Merrier and merrier.

Only me.. Being angry,filling up my head with complains and hate.
I hate this all..

Wanna move on so badly.
Wanna tell that fucker [ hey i m fucking happy so could you just please leave me alone ]
your words your sentences indeed brings a lil excitement in my life but after all it just upsets me.
I dont wanna remember you .Shoo you go away and dont bother me anymore.

But i know.Actually the one i hate is not YOU.
Its ME. The one who cant let go her past and still living in her imagination.
The one who you consider have the most greed in the world but paid the less effort to go for it.

Effort.Does it works?
I mean, i do think it works when it comes to studying, working or house chores.
If you paid effort in cleaning up your room.Theres no way your room will remain dirty unless you mess it up again.
But if you pay effort in cleaning up your heart,you just end up living miserable.
Causing yourself living in lies that you believe its true.
you are happy,you forgot and you are moving on.
hahaha,but are you? you dont know..

Good night.. and i m still going to school tomorrow..

Fish =)




2 fomments:

  1. Y so down wor? Btw, talk to me when you are free =) cheer up

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhahaa just simply throw out only la ntg de =)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews