Family provides me power and strength


Congratulations!! I asked for this. (Drank water of a sick friend)

Why i bcame a dead fish?
Because I lan seng lor.During New year eve when we watched horror movie together,
Jia Yu was sick and i was too thristy.
So i drank his glass of water that caused me extreme cough and headache today..
2011/1/2 First sick of the year.
Should be a memorial day isnt it =)

Seriously the prob which bothers me most is the temperature.
My head is hot.But my body is cold.
How am i gonna set my air conditioner??
I hide inside my bed i felt too hot.
Get up of the bed felt too cold.
Very Dulan.HAHAHA.

Anyway,theres some remedy to cure me perhaps.
The voice of my family members!!
Today Li Ee helped me to pass them some japan made stuff.H&M and Jill Stuart..
Both of them seems to like the stuffs very much.
That made me glad.
Eventhough its very cold right here,talking to them gave me the warmth of heart.
I feel that i will recover tomorrow after my dead fishy sleep.

Hmm..Everything is too optimal right now.
.My sister is happy.My mother is happy too.Thats why I m happy.
Sick,loneliness and hunger dont affect me =)
I remembered last time when i was hurt by love,I called both of them too and they really gave me the ultimate strength to move on.

Weee,Hope everything continues.
Or improve.
I will not allow falling backwards !

Fish =P

0 fomments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews