Fish in the Club


In Gaspaniac Bar, Roppongi

Ytd i attended a party full of Malaysians and also hit the club
The numbers of Malaysians in Japan is much more then what i thought
Some came here 6 years,... 10years
Some took Permanent Residence
I look at them
Then i started to imagine
Will this be me... 10 years after?? Is it a good thing??
Hmm
Yesterday i passed my Waseda University Entrance Examination
Waseda University is world no 88 Uni, no 39 in Asia..
Sounds great huh
Basically i decided to enter Keio but sometimes i m still confused
So difficult for me to make choices lar (>.<)

I dont wanna let myself that obsessed into materialistic things after kena diu by 3 members
Try harder to thing about knowledge..spirit enrichment
I need to rush myself for an essay for the scholarship application
but i m tired
Never slept well yesterday (was overnight at friends hse with contacts lens on again)
next time i shall bring the lens cases and the lens cleanser along with me all the time lar
17th Jan- 31st Jan will be very super busy period for me

Oh ya , a very dulan situation i met yesterday that i would like to share
I was waiting for my korean guy friend in the club standing there alone
then 1 Sohai French guy came

[Whats your name?]
[Fish]
[You must be kidding ,Fish is not a name ! Tell me the real name]
[Sorry i dont think i would like to tell you anyway nice to meet you and please go enjoy]
[How can u say nice to meet me when u dont even know my name?]
[So whats your name]
[Arnold]
[Nice to meet you c ya]
[Who did you came with?]
[A korean guy friend and i m waiting for him right now]
[A korean huh, Where is he?! Ask him out right now and lets have a fight!! I believe I can win]


After that he keeps boasting about the Europeans strength and stuff and say that even without any fight training he can win Asian easily.
He said their strength are gifted by god and they will not lose.
Wah mahai i oredi damn hate europeans d dont drop your image like that lar
Fuck you. You thought every asian girls love White guys huh?
You brainless suddenly wanna fight because you wanna compare ur strength with Asians?
You are nuts
Luckily a friend of his ( quite lengzhai) keep pulling him away and apologized
If not i might burst in rage and scold him vulgar words and things might gone worst
I m somehow a rational girl anyway or coward maybe.

Nothing happened after all and i had a great fun night.
Witnessed lots of kissing hugging touching scene in the club.
Everyone will switch into desperate mode when the clock strikes 4 and the music mode changes.. Muahaha
The club is the place where human shows their true colors huh. lolol.

All the best and Love,

Fish ^^




0 fomments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews