Body aches for no reason 2011.1.1


Ended my 2010 with Baskin Robbins Ice Cream !! Yummy Yummy !! 31% discount summore!!

Hey,its 2011 ady.
My official age - 21 years old .

Yesterday was fun.
Had snooker and horror movies with friends lol.
And 3 hours of sleep with my contact lens on
Now with red eyes like rabbit..
I shudnt treat my eyes like that =(

Anyway,
I was happy and i had a great new year celebration i guess!!
Not because of the activity i did but my feelings and condition made me felt so!
Felt loved.Appreciated.Blessed by family and friends.
Their support gave me lots of strength to move on further.

Lots of thing i wanna accomplish this year 2011
Stay happy,Turn Pretty, Save money,and 加油study!!
Muahahaha.

Really miss my family and friends more n more n more.
July, i will go back and meet you guys. Lets wait a lil while more hehehe.

Schools reopening in 3 days time.
Time to reset my life routine into sleep 10pm wake 7am type.
Then my Japanese Language needs more effort too..
Cant feel any improvements ever since i came Japan.lol.
Am i improving?
No idea..
However,I always believe. Effort = Outcome.
Thats why i wanna pay 200% effort in everything !!
Of course not overstressing myself la.
自分なりに頑張って行きたいですね!
Avoid being lazy,sad,negative for year 2011!!
Its gonna be a great great year!!
Its a great new start!!
All the best Fish!!!

Fish =D

0 fomments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews