Food series 1 :あんみつ


Wafu(The Japanese Style)Desert ,Green Tea + Ice cream + Anmitsu Dessert 680yen RM27+

I love desserts
From Ice Creams to Cakes ,Parfaits ,Longan Sui, Waffles etc...
As long as its sweet and it brings a lil satisfaction to me
I am willing to sacrifice the main course for the desserts Muaahaha

From today onwards i will introduce lots of different foods on my blog
As a foreigner in Japan
I feel that I have the responsibility to share to my friends out there haha
(可能只是我一厢情愿)
What Japanese do..
What Japanese eat..
What Japanese think ...
If you are interested in knowing it
I am always willing to share =D
but please note that
everything is very subjective and it is mainly my OWN opinion =)

Japanese food is not only about Sushi,Sashimi or Ramen
I remember when i told Lao Ying that i wanna come Japan
She said [OMG u wanna eat all those cold rice and raw food all the time meh]
Hahaha I hope I am rich enough to eat Sushi all the time too
But infact Sushi is comparatively a kind of expensive food in Japan and
I guess no one affords to eat Sushi for every meal heehee

OK back to our subject today
ANMITSU
Shiratama Anmitsu + Kuromitsu (some kind of black syrup?black honey?)530 yen,RM 20+

You kinda mix de syrup together and taste it
I really loved this anmitsu thingie since i 1st ever taste them last year
When i 1st went to Fujiya with Janice
She ordered a great chocolate parfait sundae and I ordered this
Love them since ever
I wonder who was the genius who created this dessert
Japanese are wellknown by their sweet things
they can really create SUPER SUPER sweet stuffs as if u are eating plain white sugar haha

Okay whats inside this Anmitsu

1st, in the Middle : Mashed sweet red beans
2nd the white balls:白玉Shiratama ,i think it is a kind of mochi ,very chewy
3rd,cube things like nata de coco: But it is not nata de coco, it is more to our normal agar agar
4th,the pink and green thing :Still mochi mochi things haha
5th, the orange thing(front) : Its the 梅の実、plum?like 酸梅but the sourness and saltiness are not that strong
6th,the......aiya i lazy edi la. i dont think u give a damn hahaha

The reasons why I like it
MOCHI MOCHI: very chewy like a chewing gum hehehe
COMBINATION of the sweetness: It looks like its very sweet but actually it is not.
Some with extreme sweetness,some with 1% sweetness then when u eat all together combines well and gives u SUPERB taste
LOW CALORIE:The sweetness mainly comes from the 黒蜜 kuromitsu and the smashed red beans ,i guess it is not tat artificial and very natural !!

If you ask which I do prefer between a Parfait and Anmitsu!
I will definitely go for Anmitsu!! Super Recommended heeheee
I ordered 2 today in the same restaurant
my boyfriend was pinching my belly and said [U sure u wanna get the 2nd one?]
and i was like [YES YES YES lets start dieting tomorrow!!]

Is Anmitsu available in Msia already?? Just that I wasnt aware?? =P

*Ps*
Today meeyi said she read my blog and she gave 1 dot of compliments !!
This made even more excited and i tell myself that i wanna be a BLOGGER. HAHA
Even though i m a blogger who doesnt own a BIG EYE CAMERA.
A blogger who doesnt know what is web designing and photoshop (not even installed in my pc)

But i m a cute blogger who writes out my true stories and feelings !!! =P
By Fish who forever loves eating

4 fomments:

  1. i will be your 常客 ittadakimasu,精神上吃就好 haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. after i wrote this i found writing food hen sien lo! hahahah.halfway then lazy d. juz feel like writing NICE a delicious ah yummy ah -,- hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. good post..i wanna know more about japan also..so xian mu :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pui Yee u read them all? (T . T)
    感動(T_T)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews