Why is nobody at school?


Ytd when i was on my bed
i told my bf
[Yorr tomorrow very scared leh.scared to face school life ,the teachers and the students..]
[kinda lazy lehh..]

But there was ntg can be done
I know mum paid for the tuition fees and going to school is my ONLY main responsibility now
I woke up 845am had shower,make up , wore thick clothes and left my hse 10am
Slept in the bus cuz felt so tired and lazy

When i reached school
I felt something wasnt right
Why the indian roti canai shop closed today?
Cuz everyday if you purchase b4 11am you will get a 50% discount and its always crowded
Why is the main door of 22th building closed?
Cuz that building has the most heavy traffic of international students everyday
Why is that nobody at school?
Is everyone in the class room right now>? cuz the weather is too cold for people to stay outside

OMG Please dont tell me i made the most foolish mistakes that most students make
TODAY is a SCHOOL HOLIDAY
haih.wtf.i nvr tried this when was i a primary school secondary school student.
felt kinda angry of myself but also a lil relieved cuz i need not to pass up my reports!


N i found out my campus looks beautiful without the students ~*

After that i went to some room agencies to find a new place to stay with my bf
went 3 agencies but found out actually they are connected to a same network thus all rooms recommended are all from the same source
=/
And then lots of problems
Japanese preferable
Need to move in ASAP
Need to decide tomorrow
Need to pay for guarantor
Need to lie the owner of the house that we are about to marry
(cuz the room owners worry that if we have a sudden breakup and 1 left how is one gonna pay the rental)
Need to promise that we are not going to run away even if earthquakes or radiation leakage incidents happens
etc..

I dont blame the japanese for rejecting foreigners because if i own a house in Msia I might reject foreigners in Msia as well
But i start to understand how does it feels when you are not considered as a part of the society or
how sad it feels when you are treated differently from others because of your nationality /skin color
This is definitely not a good feeling
Perhaps most of our foreign Senpais who stayed in Japan before us ought to be responsible for it

I went to 3 companies and left with disappointments
was tired of the apologizes and the way the sales persons try to make excuses or those white lies to persuade me to decide as soon as possible

HELLO,M I SUPPOSE to DECIDE SOON AFTER I VIEWING the 1st APARTMENT w/o DISCUSSING with ANYONE?
ISNT it MY RIGHTS to LOOK AROUND ,TALK TO MY BF and DECIDE?
please dont try to bully or cheat or threaten me
i wont hate you but i will be extremely depressed X_X
and i will turn into a hater and hate your country

Anyway
I really look forward to our new life after moving in the new hse
A sofa and a table in the living room is a MUST in my new house
so that everyone can gather and have great times in the living room
like a family

Some people thinks that staying together with my bf in a new hse means that we are in a very stable relationship and the next step is to marry
lolololol
totally untrue
for me its just pure convenience so that we dont need to spend hours to travel to meet each other
also i can get a cheaper rent as well
I nvr stayed under a roof with a stranger b4 and i had separated rooms with my sister since i was 12
So used to the ONLY ME world and I wonder am i able to cope with my bf well ??
hmm hmm..

at least we will be sleeping in different rooms still=)
I still need to go to school tomorrow-FISH


0 fomments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Category

Total Pageviews